MAKE MONEY $$$$ ONLINE

Friday, March 29, 2019

GREAT COMPLIMENTS FOR GIRLS❤️💓

GREAT COMPLIMENTS FOR GIRLS

1. You are gorgeous.

2. You are lovely.

3. You do not need makeup. You are already so naturally beautiful.

4. You are adorable.

5. You are really cute.


6. You are adorable.

7. You look mesmerizing.

8. You look prettier than a picture.

9. You are alluring.

10. You look dazzling.

11. You are attractive.

12. You are elegant.

13. You are very fashionable.

14. You are breathtaking.

15. You are very fit.

16. You are beautiful.

17. You are gorgeous.

18. I love your eyes.

19. I love your hands.

20. I love your lips.

21. You have the most beautiful smile.

22. I love how beautiful you look when you sleep.

23. I like your style.

24. Your sense of fashion is amazing.

25. I like your shoes.

26. I like your dress.

27. You have the most beautiful, radiant eyes.

28. You have amazing cheekbones.

29. I like your hair.

30. You have a really great sense of fashion.

31. You have such a talent for putting together the most gorgeous outfits.

32. You really know how to dress well.

33. I love how curly your hair is.

34. I love how straight your hair is.

35. I wish I had your hair.

36. You are so gorgeous and that is the least interesting thing about you.

37. You are so good with makeup. It looks amazing.

38. You look even more beautiful without makeup.

39. You are such a natural beauty.

40. You look stunning in that dress.

41. You are so good at putting clothes together. You could be a stylist.

42. You are so kissable.

43. You are intoxicating.

44. I love how sensual you are.

45. I love how comfortable you are in your own body.

46. I love your curves.

47. You are the sweetest.

48. You are my safe place.

49. I feel so happy here with you.

50. There is something about being with you that makes me want to be the best person that I can be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wayase!

WHO IS KRS ONE!!!!

 WHO IS KRS ONE? LAWRENCE "KRIS" PARKER BETTER KNOWN BY HIS STAGE NAMEs KRS ONE AND TEACHA.HE IS AN AMERICAN RAPPER FROM THE BRONX...