MAKE MONEY $$$$ ONLINE

Friday, August 31, 2018

Don Swisher | THE VIBE WILL NEVER DIE

Image may contain: one or more people

Name:Bart Barataeng Moatwa

DOB: 12 May 1997
Image may contain: 1 person, shoes and outdoor


Dj MainStream x Funk Slayer x Don $wisher- Recognise

   


   I Started Rapping After My Grandfather Passed Away And I Started Recording music 2012 .
The Vibe Will Never Die Is Honestly Just As It Says,Its "A Vibe" .It Was Inspired By How I Was Feeling At That Moment In Time.. No Lyrics Were Wrote At All .. Its All Freestyles so That I Coulx Fully Express All My Bottled Up Emotion..


FOLLOW DON SWISHER ON SOUND CLOUD AND STREAM THE VIBE WILL NEVER DIE



EXECUTIVE PRODUCER : OG808
PERFORMED BY DON $WISHER
CONTRIBUTING ARTIST : MAHALA & STUN.T

Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting

CONTRIBUTING PRODUCER : HBA YAMAGUCHI

BLACKFLAGG REC. 2018
Image may contain: one or more people and people standing





FOLLOW STEWIE MULLAH ON SOUNDCLOUD AND STREAM FREE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment