MAKE MONEY $$$$ ONLINE

Monday, August 20, 2018

Baks Bw/Trill Goons



Baks Bw/Trill Goons

First and far most good day my name is Baboloki Goitsemodimo Rabasima, also known as Baks born and raised in Gaborone but really my home village is Thamaga. I was born in 1997 and right now what am doing with my life is all amazing but now easy because I work as a waiter in a fancy restaurant in Main Mall but am deeply into music and my music that I do/could say that am focused on is rap music known of the genre Hip Hop.
Image may contain: one or more people and drink

Ever since my journey started as a solo artist I've worked with a couple artists who are good too but not just artists even music producers...like the likes of William LAST, Aquila Oats, Dj Split, Buz Beatz, and many more man. So basically with my music career I want to accomplish exposure, I want my name and music to be heard and praised. I just wanna be BIG



My future plans is to raise the Hip Hop of Botswana into something that can turn people at the same time sending a message. I never ask for advice that much because I believe in myself, so to answer that question I'd say that they should do the same too and stay positive all the damn time & lastly they should be themself.💯


purchase Trill Goon contact 76526219
or message Baks Bw on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/baboloki.rabasima


Thank You For Your Support


Subscribe On Youtube For More Videos


like PULABOi MUSIC on Facebook





           

Follow on Soundcloud To Stream Free

No comments:

Post a Comment