MAKE MONEY $$$$ ONLINE

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Uber Prync 3G


Prince Aobakwe Papatso thats my name a boy of 18 years old born on April 24 2000 at serowe currently residing In Gaborone
Stage name is Uber Prync 3G
um an upcoming artist i do sing and rap
And also had passion for modelling
Have a clothing brand or a merchandise um working Called The GOAT Fam
I started all this by year 2015...

I worked on a track called Been Waiting Last Year that i haven't yet published on social media platform just onlooking for someone who can help me publish it and promote ...i worked this track out with AcBran I have No Features in it and am will to collaborate more and more with well known and upcoming artist in bw ....by the way i completed my BG at Ledhigh..

Okay first i was thinking if it being my own brand that i will be presenting my self at performances u get
Thats when along the line in 2016 i said nah uber something can come out of thus lemme give it a try

Ey bruh i had a lot financialchallengesiwasn't stable ..even my self esteem was low i thought people wont accept me so first i started free styling to em present to them wat um thinking..so Together that um a man of faith And i had Good souls around me i strived and The Living God i pray i didnt give up...
And special to my brother Lesang Simanyana Who is Now Know By the Name Zaga Dat
He gave hope to his lil bru thats why i am now..so SO to him

My plans bro is to see my self somewhere...and see people benefiting from. My life presence and my music too
Cause um bringing music with the word

what wud u give as advice to young pple like u?

What i can tell all this young people who got dreams or not to stand um and dream and know that delay with God is a necessary process to those who wish to be permanent position and involve God in Everything we do...they will see em self somewhere
                                                 
GOODVIBESALLTHEWAY.

WATCH AND SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE💣👍


*FREE TRAP/RAP INSTRUMENTALS!!!!!*

1 comment:

  1. Yeah boy keep the hustle going,we support and love you ma niggar....if you believe it and want it more than anything, then success is surely guranteed to be yours..

    ReplyDelete