MAKE MONEY $$$$ ONLINE

Saturday, May 26, 2018

This is not a carreer for the faint hearted... There's a lot to cry and suffer about.....

Who is

Drak Bin Wang Bakane


WHAT ARE UR REAL NAMES,WHEN WER U BORN?,WHERE ARE U FROM?
Lemogang Bakane's my name n im from Phikwe. born n bred there in 80something.
OK WHAT IS YOU STAGE NAME AND WHAT DO U DO?
My facebook name's my stage name. I'm a artist /Rapper n a Producer

Drak Bin Wang Bakane

OKAY WHEN DID UR JOURNEY START AND WHAT HAVE U ACCOMPLISHED?
It started in the early 90s kele ko primary sckool n I've produced records for a lot of artists like MMP, Scar, Jdot... HT ,Ntsa,Sleazy,Calabooz Bishop n a lot more..... the project i worked on first was the off army album, i actually produced the whole album. Ryt now I'm doing a wrap up for my album..... Actually planning to drop another single first then the album.

WHOA THATS COOL...HOW MANY PROJECTS HAVE U WORKED ON AND WHAT IS UR PLAN FOR THE FUTURE?
I've worked on wayyyy too many prjcts since i started i can't even count em,  the musik caries me, i can't really say i have a certain plan or plans to do what next....... It's all part of god's plan, i jus work work work n never stop for i don't know where this ship's really headed....... I'd like to go international tho, thats why i try t keep/maintaining the quality of my production

DOPE.WHAT IS THE BIGGEST HIGHLIGHT OF UR CAREER? AND WHAT CAN U SAY TO A YOUNG PERSON WHO IS ON SAME PATH AS YOU ARE?
I can't really say... A lot has happened in after  produced the Dimakatso n the Sick man tracks fr Scar.... N my single Kea Phikwe hit. This is not a carreer for the faint hearted... There's a lot to cry and suffer about

Yamaguchi X Stewie Mullah - I Should Have Known     WATCH AND SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment