MAKE MONEY $$$$ ONLINE

Friday, April 12, 2019

PIMP RECORDS AND ENTERTAINMENT

PIMP RECORDS AND ENTERTAINMENT

  

The Durban-Based Record Label is full of joy after releasing their first project, the project has been live on digital stores as off 1st February 2019. We are confident that the PIMP RECORDS camp will open a new path for Durban Rap/Hip-Hop and Trap artists. 



Having hit social media 8 months ago, the #PutYourHandsUp campaign has surpassed 300 000 views on social media platforms, with the increasing amount of views,  a load of new fans are penning Dinkie as the “South African Kendrick Lamar”. 

Director Ashveer Ramcharan has secured his base with a set of influential people to expand his base at PIMP RECORDS AND ENTERTAINMENT. Director Ashveer Ramcharan said, he is proud to represent the community off Chatsworth on a worldwide scale, and he wants to develop the community for the future.
We aren’t afraid to take on new opportunities and show the world that we ready to compete, Dinkie’s music is controversial and he raps about the hardships of growing up below the poverty line, politics, working as a hard labourer, and being exploited by employers.
Having the opportunity to find out from Dinkie, What made him write this song?

He said: 

“I wrote this song in 2011, back when I had no clue about the business side of music,all I knew was that I wanted to be the biggest rapper to ever live.

I kept this song for 7 years not even interested in it, until last year(2018), a beat maker named Lst Aour approached me, he offered to make beats for me, apparently he read my article in the newspaper and followed me from there.
To test him out I sent him a voice note of this song and boom-in 30minutes the beat was done. I was so excited there, and then I just hopped on and wrote this this amazing song.
Basically when I wrote this song I was having girl problems, trying to figure out what could be this woman's problem that she's drinking alot, sleeping with whomever and had absolutely no care about other people's feelings.
I searched in my head from all the women that I have dated before and compiled everything into one body. So this song is about a number of different girls put into one body.
Initially the idea was to tackle the plague of child molestation and women abuse, depression and the things we take for granted as a public,but behind closed doors there are kids out there killing themselves because they feel trapped with nobody to cry on.
I figured I myself, are one of those kids that were trapped, coming from depression, I have contemplated suicide four times in my life. It’s a trail of parasuicide attempts and I survived. I got therapy and I can boldly speak to people about this.
You are not alone, the perpetrators will catch in the end. I stage the whole song on the other side of the world (in the spirit world) but carry out all the aspects of this world.
Overall the song is about making awareness to perpetrators and the victims of the mentioned problems. The style of the song is modern to appeal to the growing youth, which at the end of the day are the future we ought to shape for our generation.”


Having the opportunity to let Director Ashveer Ramcharan speak on Dinkie :

A Big ShoutOut To Dinkie, this guy is a threat to the Music industry his ability to seamlessly change between different rhythmic levels, is on a level I have never seen before in our country. I’ve seen these rhythms before, mostly in Kendrick Lamar and Eminem, but I’ve never seen anyone in the SA Music Industry put it all together at once like Dinkie and move from one to the next effortlessly.
With Dinkie, on Put Your Hands Up, his changing his voice and his changing his flow. Dinkie has so many flows and styles, he has the ability to go many places with his talent .
Dinkie is one of the few artists who exposes his character in a way that is authentic. His most recent single,Put Your Hands Up, probably best describes where his music has brought him.
The emotions that Dinkie delivers through his music are couched with experiences that he uses vibrant storytelling to describe.Dinkie is an example of how lyricism and authenticity can still change the tide of hip-hop.
What really separates rappers are the ability to adjust precisely where a word falls within a specific beat.Dinkie is able lean ahead of the beat to emphasize anxiety or lay back behind the beat to create a sense of relaxation.


No comments:

Post a Comment