MAKE MONEY $$$$ ONLINE

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

WHO IS NGIDI BOY DOPE ?


Thato Kavin Ngidi
19
from Tonota in the north east of Botswana 
musician 
music producer 
singer 
lives in Gaborone 


I started music production at the age of 7 when i realized i enjoy making rhythm by beating my grandmoms pots as drums
got introduced to fl studio by stewie mullah of PULABOi MUSIC at form 2 that is junior high school then that’s how i met alot of  Botswana’s big producers they motivated me
including guys like kgomotso kebaitse
he first gave me the first feel of being in a professional music studio
I  produced a lot of song for upcoming artists in Botswana
including the likes of bkg  wakasi
Finally this year I decided to start my own thin
I’ve been under the label PULABOi MUSIC
but this year 22 april i became solo creating  my own music group  named ngidi africamusic
currently has 3 producers being dr zyb and risco on prod
dropping my ep later this year dates will be be released

FOLLOW 
instagram @melanin_puppy


FOLLOW AND LISTEN ON SOUNDCLOUD





Stewie Mullah-Before May Make Sense Mixtape 2018!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment